Stock or Mutual Fund Donations

If you own shares of stock, mutual funds, or other investments, you can donate these directly to ANSWER via a brokerage account we maintain with Charles Schwab.  It’s easy and can provide you with significant tax benefits in some situations.

Please call Susan Andersen – 704-544-1988 for more information.

If you’d prefer to make a donation via debit/credit card, please click here.